Friday, March 18, 2011

Unreached Goal (journey of a nursing student)

Just found this video
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxWrLJIlJ8g)
while I was browsing around trying to find something else that uplifts my spirit. I so need it right now. This video perfectly speaks to me about timing. I’ve been through many trials and surpassed a lot of them. Now, I’m in the path again where I want something so bad and I want it certain time and been doing it my way. It’s really kind of aggravating to the point that it makes me want to pull all my hair when you don’t get the result you wanted. Sometimes things just don’t work the way you want it. You can think all kinds of negative things toward yourself due to your disappointments. But you really can’t linger on that for so long because I knew that success doesn’t lie in that point of view.

So, I will wait and keep working toward my unreached goal. Probably have to remind myself over again that God is in control, not me.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Edele hows it going. I understand totally about wanting something so bad but the timing is not right. I hope you have a great weekend my dear sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing such a great job! Keep charging. One step, one day at a time.... :) we'll both reach our goal!!! Keep pressing on! "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

    www.kristineesmalla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete