Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Had a long day....

I really had a long stressful day today. I got into an argument with the person I work with. I can't believe I was able to say some words that I should not be saying. I mean saying curse words. Ohhhhhh.... It feels good though! Really good! That I was able to strike back in an instant. I used to be the calm and quiet type of the person but not anymore. I guess I just had enough of her crap.

Anyhow, I still have some good kind of day because my new laptop came in today and I like it a lot. I now have 3 laptops. I know that's just too much. I have an obsession problem when it comes to computers. Nothing's wrong with my 2 laptops. Both of them are fairly new. I already had given away the other one to my sister though and I am still thinking what to do with the other. I don't want to get rid of it yet because I still have some important files left with it. I might just have to keep it in case I miss how comfortable it is to use a wide screen also.

I've decided to buy a new one because I think I need it in school. Laptop is something that I got to have all the time. I don't like the older ones because they are heavy for me. It weighs about 7-8 lbs. while with my new one; it only weighs 2lbs. -such a big difference! It is only 10 inches wide and I can even just put it in my purse. It is very handy. With me carrying thick books for my class, I definitely need to invest another that is lighter to lessen my load. It should end my complaints how my back is killing me due to carrying heavy stuff. So, I'm happy now! I finally got what I wanted. Spoiled! he he! In fairness, I work hard to get it!










No comments:

Post a Comment