Saturday, February 26, 2011

Journey....


Here I am blogging at 2:00 A.M. after giving my brain a little break from studying all night long. This has been my routine almost every day. Sometimes, I sleep earlier than 2:00 A.M-which is not good. I pretty much force myself to stay up that late to be able to absorb things I need to put in my head. Images above are the books I am studying every day and the courses that I need to get over this semester. So far with my first exams, I did really good in all of them. As a matter of fact, I have couple of exams that I made the highest. I'm just hoping, I would be able to maintain it. Actually, the courses I am taking right now are nothing compared to what I had previously, especially the Physiology and Math- Oh, my goodness! I did not have it easy. But the important thing is that I passed it all right now standing with the GPA of B. It's my goal to make A's on these present courses. I am so glad I am over with the hard part.

Well, blogging has been one of the things that help me keep up with my journey being a student. I am constantly checking if I am on the right track. I always want to be aware of what to do next and be ready to adjust to any changes that could take place. Overtime, I could say I have handled stress a lot better than before. Hopefully this hard work is going to pay off someday. It would be nice to look back, smile and say, "Those were the days".

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great my dear! God will continue to give you strength, wisdom and knowledge each day. I admire you as a good person, friend, student, mother and wife! God bless you with your studies and with your journey in life. May His grace abide with you always. Hugs❦

    ReplyDelete