Sunday, February 20, 2011

Brainstorming for today....


It's a beautiful Sunday morning and I got to wake up late. Yey! I so missed getting a lot of hours of sleep. Almost every day is a marathon for me. It can be pretty exhausting sometimes, but I am really used to it.

First thing, I always do before I get up from bed is to see what needs to get done. But today, I have all kinds of things racing into my mind that is really giving me a headache. I know that if I don't do something about it. It’s just going to get worse. My brain wants to do something and it won't leave me alone until I've made a peace with it. I often find myself into the state of confusion when it comes to decision making. Huh! Why life can't be so easy?

I'm doing really good with what I have and doing right now. It’s just that my brain want to do more than my body could do. This time, I've decided to let my attitude take control over my brain. I've wanted to add another load that I think it would lead me to something faster, though I know that the probability is 50/50. I've come to realize that I am taking a lot of risk of messing things up that I am doing good so far. I am proclaiming today that I am taking things one step at a time. I don't care until when I'll get there. So, brain give me a break. I'm going to need you Monday again to stay focus. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment