Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1st entry for 2011

Hi Blog! It's been a while since, I haven't visited u here. I could have lots of entries to write last few months of 2010. But, I got so busy with a lot of things and too busy enjoying my break, while I can. I just remembered u now because it is time for me to gather my thoughts again and get things line up for this year. I 'm truly hoping to put my foot into the right direction pretty soon.

Well, today I got all the books that I need for this semester. I sure am ready to tackle new things again. While I was in the bookstore, I met few of my classmates in the nursing field. I was disappointed to know that most of them shifted to a different course. They said: they could not take the stress anymore. It kind of gives me a second thought. But I told myself...Oh no! You are not giving up. I've gone too far and besides I am doing well so far. Being on this field was never been easy to me or I must say to everyone who is on it. As a matter of fact, there are times that I am in the verge of giving up. But so far, I was able to pick myself up and kept going.

Presently, I am taking two types of biology this time while waiting to get into the program. I really don't need these subjects right away, but I purposely take it because I am thinking of heading to Bachelor Degree. From here on, it's another tough challenge to face because not so many get lucky to get into the program right away. I actually have lots of plan B's but still I find myself confused trying to find an alternative how to get in the quickest way. I do know that there is no easy way on this field. I might as well toughen myself out.

So far, my plan is to take down all biology courses that I need to precede into the higher level. My foot is on that door right now. It's all I could think of that is best to do as of the moment. I could not wait too long getting myself idle. Got to keep this brain working and conditioned to deal with tough matters. Best wishes and good luck to myself in the year of 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Edele it is me Bill of My Piece Of Paradise. How have you been? How is your schooling going? I hope well. I just seen you are on facebook so added you as my friend. It will be coming as Bill Vieira. Your site looks as great as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear back from u Bill. How could I forget such a nice person as u? I am doing good. I already got my mom and my sister with me. It was an accomplishment. Right now, still working to be in the field of medical. It is not that easy. But I am hanging in there.

    This website has not been updated actually for a long time. I don't have time anymore to edit and mess with it.I already added u on my FB list. See yah around my friend!

    ReplyDelete