Friday, January 21, 2011

A Start....

It was my 1st week of being back in school. I am actually excited because I get to learn new things. It means more knowledge for my precious brain. Today (Jan. 21, 2011) was pretty rough. I got lot of things that happened from the start of the day that really upsets me. I cried a bit because I was so aggravated. But after that I just shook it away with my shoulders and go on with my day. After, I told myself it’s going to be okay. I was back into my normal mode. Late afternoon, went on with my Micro class and actually got excited. I was able to take a look at how various species of bacteria, spirogyra (an algae), and vorticella (a protozoa) looks like under the microscope. It was pretty cool! I also got to play around the microscope and made successful settings without help from our instructor. Yeah, and that makes me feel like a pro! I should be... because I was already taking a lot of biology on top of biology. Hopefully, I will be a biology expert someday. I already love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment