Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dissecting






Well, that is me dissecting all kinds of animal parts. I am still on my preparatory towards nursing this semester. By next year I will be taking my anatomy and physiology which they said it’s more tougher. I was actually surprised that I am enjoying it as well as the laboratory part where we get our hands dirty and experiment all kinds of things. As far as my complaints how stressful it was trying to juggle everything. There is a good thing out of it. I learned a lot. We experiment internal organs of animals such as pigs and sheeps because some of the human parts functions just the same and I find it quite interesting. It’s very amazing how human body works and how it is able to take care of it’s own problems inside. It’s like a machine that is always busy doing their own thing to keep you going. And if it needs help your body will let you know.

Anyway, I told my husband that I really enjoy dissecting animals in our laboratory class. I always get excited. It doesn’t seem to gross me out. I mean I joked about it how nasty it is trying to tease someone just to gross them out; but personally it did not bother me a bit. Only sometimes, when I eat meat, it kind of reminds me by the smell of the medicine. I’ve been eating a lot of vegetables lately because I loose my appetite on anything that has something to do with meats. Anyhow, after I told my husband how I enjoy it. He got this look of being surprised and said REALLY? And told me: Well, u might gonna do good being a surgeon too. I was quick to reply “Yeah” and I really like the idea. I answered him, that it is not impossible. Once I become a nurse and if I decide to go farther. That’s probably the next thing I will consider doing. Right now, I don’t know. If God’s willing to let me continue do things I wanna do to help others and hope he will continue to bless me more to be able to share it with other people. Then, it is my pleasure to do so.

I am just thankful that everything seems to fall into the right place as what I have planned. And hope that I won’t encounter any hurdles to delay this tasks. With the moral support of my husband, mom, sister and most especially the Lord who is giving me strength in all of my undertakings. I know I will make it through the rain. My family has always been my inspiration in everything I do. And I thank God for everything.

(originally written: April 10th, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment