Friday, June 19, 2009

Photo Shot of the Day!


I saw this beautiful bird while waiting to go somewhere with a friend. I was quick to get my camera to capture the bird from a distance using my telephoto lens. I wasn't satisfied with my recent shots, so I decided to get closer. It surprised me that the bird did not fly away. Instead, she kept on showing off for me by dancing and chirping. She was basically trying to get me away from the area. That's when I knew that she got some eggs or babies somewhere that she was protecting. While, I got busy taking some pictures of her, my eyes at the same time was scanning the area trying to find what I am expecting. And it sure is, I found three beautiful eggs. I was able to take a closer shot to it which really makes me happy. Oh! I bet she was so mad at me. She probably thought, I will mess with her babies. I just want a gorgeous picture. And I finally got the picture I wanted: Momma bird standing over her beautiful eggs. That day was awesome for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment