Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Venting Out

This is going to be my 1st venting since the start of the year. Yesterday, we went shopping with some of my good friends and also meet some people that are also friends but are not that good. Why I say that they are not so good? It’s because those are the type of people that pulls u negatively. Anyway, while we are shopping we have some conversations too and they were asking me some questions. Most of our topics are about our future plans in life and what we’re going to be doing in the next day or so. I am the type of person that doesn’t run out of things to do in life; the easy way or hard way. I am not scared to try anything. I told them that I am going to school and be working at the same time. And I am planning to get some of my siblings again. And boy, there was this one person that is so opposed of what I am saying and even laughed at me. She even compared me to other people that are already successful. I am still on my way of doing it and comparing me to some other people that might be better than me would not make me feel anything less. I do things my own way and trying to imitate other people is not on my vocabulary. She probably doesn’t think that I would be able to do those. She doesn’t even believe me that I’ve been in school last few yrs. and she said some other things that insult me really well. But I was able to keep a good face with it and share some good laugh with the rest of them despite of the negative reactions I have received from them.

Oh well, it is really normal to encounter some people like that in our life every once in a while. I don’t have any hard feelings about it and I don’t have a plan to vow in the same level. All I can say, I feel sorry for the person who have an attitude like that. She isn’t going nowhere in life if she continues to be that way. Minding other people’s business is what she’s good at. I would not try to brag or anything but nobody is going to put me down. I have enough attitudes in believing myself and I am not giving anyone a permission to discourage me on anything that I want to do because other people just don’t think the way I do. As a matter of fact, I like people that challenge me. It gives me more energy to work hard to make it happen. Their negative energies will do something good for me and that is to prove them wrong. Alright, enough bitching now. he he!

No comments:

Post a Comment