Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Taking it easy...



I could remember last year how I talked about changes. I sure did made some changes this year. I do miss doing the fun things I used to do last couple of years. I miss shopping, partying, I miss my friends and most of all doing my hobby which is photography. I don’t have much time anymore to stretch to do even a little bit of those. It was a complete turnaround. All I did this year was studying hard and working hard which includes sleepless nights and missing meals because I was always in a hurry. It was tiring but I considered it as my long term investment for the future not only for myself but for my family too. Sometimes when I have the time to sit down and think how long I need to do to keep doing this to get exactly what I wanted. The answer is unknown…only time will tell. It makes me tried to keep thinking how hard it is. So, instead I focused on what my accomplishments are and it made me feel good again and be inspired.

Right now, I was looking at my biology (my major) grades online. They did not give us the final grade yet but they posted already the scores, I’ve been making throughout my class activities and exam scores. It kind of gives u the preview already on how u did in the whole class. Well, I am really doing well. I was able to creep myself back up rapidly. Out of 5 exams, 3 of that I was the highest in our class and I scored well on my quizzes, home works and reports. I did not miss any of those activities. I am still worried though because I know that the result of my final will be pulled down a little bit because of my low scores during midterm. I am already certain that I pass the class but it feels like it is not enough because I am aiming to stay on the top which is so hard to do. The rest of my class I am really doing good except my math- that is probably my lowest grade on everything. But I think I made it through also. Overall, I prioritize my major class because I don’t want to have a low grade on it. It matters when I get into the program.

Presently, I am taking things easy by getting a lot of sleep and spending more time with my family as much as I can. I know that by august I will be back to my crazy day routine. I just have to toughen myself out until I get out of medical school.

(Originally written: May 24th, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment