Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Spring Break

I wish spring break will never end. It was my wish to be as lazy as I can be for this week but guess what? It never happened. I tried to enjoy this week but with all the load of reports, assignments, and studying I gotta do for the finals; I still wasn’t able to take a break. I am looking forward to end this semester by the month of May. And I learned my lesson for this semester not take a bunch of units all at one time. I was struggling and it was more than I can handle. I was able to managed it though, despite of everything. So far, I am doing good with my studies and doing fine with my job also. It’s just that I need to change this routine by summer before I kill myself for not having enough sleep and always stressed out trying to get everything flowing in the right direction.

I planned to continue taking few of my minor subjects this summer and prepare myself again for my major next year. I’ll keep myself to a minimum level; slowly but surely is what I am going to try next time. Don’t ask me how did I handled it because I myself can’t imagine. It was tough. I would say that nursing is never easy; it was a mind-busting course. I always love biology since I was in my elementary but this time it’s just too much information needed to study. That’s what makes it hard and to sum it all up I mixed it with my psychology course. Psychology itself have a lot of information to study just like biology. I have a hard time comprehending to both especially if exams are due the same day. Studying both subjects at the same time makes me feel like my head is about to explode. I could tell that neurons in my head are going crazy. Sometimes when I get overwhelmed, it makes me wanna cry but no matter how hard it is; it’s still what I wanted to do. I just told myself never to get a full time class and working at the same time again. Now, that I know how it is. I probably won’t make an excellent grades but as far as I’m concerned, I’m doing okay. I have a bunch of classmates that withdraw in our class lately but I’m very thankful not to fall on the same level. I was just thinking that I did all the hard work already, why should I gave up? So, I kept going….

Anyway, I’m just blabbing around here in my blog since it’s been ages I haven’t wrote anything. Not much going on with me except very busy. I miss doing all the fun things I used to do last year. Looking back, I am glad to enjoy all I could at that moment because presently I have to figure out how to endure the hard part.


(originally written: April 8th, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment